Solar Motion Sensor Light, Weatherproof
- Strong Battery Capacity - With an improved design, upgraded solar panel, and increased battery storage from 800mAh to 1500mAh, 1byone LED Solar Powered Wall Light with Motion Sensor is powerful and durable when emitting light in less-than-ideal conditions.
- Intelligent & Bright - Numerous modes including High Light, Dim Light, and High Light Sensor modes, with an auto on/off function for dusk/dawn. 8 super-bright 1.6 watt LEDs mean this light is brighter than previous versions.
- PIR Motion Sensor - At night or in dark conditions, the Pyroelectric Infrared (PIR) sensor is activated by heat and motion from a distance of up to 26.2ft/8m and automatically switches on the powerful LEDs.
- Waterproof & Durable - This lamp is tightly sealed and is waterproof, heat proof, and highly durable. Drainage holes at the bottom of the light help drain away excess water to guarantee a dry case.
- Convenient & Practical - Easily install this in your garden, near stairs, or in any suitable place with direct sunshine. The light fully charges over a complete day while sitting in 7-8 hours of sunlight. Best installed at a height of about 9.8-16.4ft (3-5m). It can be widely used for illumination in outdoor areas such as courtyards, balconies, walls, paths, stairs, streets, gardens, fence walls, and many more places.
Solar Panel: 5.5V 1.6W
Ion Battery: 3.7V 1300mAh
LED Quantity: 8 LEDs
Rated Power: 1.6W
Lumen Output: 160ml
Motion Sensor Angle and Distance: 120°/26.2ft (8m)
Delay time: 8s
Installation Height: 9.8-16.4ft (3-5m)
Waterproof Level: IP44
Three Light Modes
1. Bright Light Mode
The LED Light will automatically charge during the day and light continuously at night.
2. Dim Light Mode
The LED Light will always emit a dim light throughout the day and night and become very bright when motion is detected.
3. High Light Sensor Mode
The LED Light will switch on super bright at night when it senses movement and will automatically switch back off if no more motion is detected after 15 seconds.
Here at 1byone, we stand by our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. A happy purchasing experience is our #1 priority and we will happily send a product replacement if any issues arise.
Please read the Instruction Manual fully before use and contact us if you have any questions.
Can it be made to stay on longer than 15 seconds? Need it to get to back yard gate, and am hanicaped, so takes me longer than 15 secinds?
I don't think it can be adjusted, but when mine goes out I just move or wave my hand and it goes on again. I use it in an area of my yard my spot light doesn't reach when I walk my puppy.
Does this product have any warranty ?
The pamphlet doesn't not mention any warranties, go to their web site ( email@example.com) to learn more.
can you turn off the motion sensor?
i don't think that's possible
Yes you can turn off motion sensor by sliding the switch position to one and two and the light will remain on continuously and until you change the position of the switch to three which turns on the sensor. But once you install LED light on the wall the position of switch can not be changed.
"Dim Light Mode always dim light through the day and night." I need always off during the day, dim in the night and bright when someone detected.
Don't think that's an option.
There are three light modes,
1. Bright Light Mode
This light will automatically charge in day time while turned off, and then will light up at night all the time
Am I correct in understanding that it primarily runs off of solar power, but if it needs to, it will run off of the batteries?
The solar panel charges the batteries and then runs off the batteries
are they disposeable or can you change out the battery when it dies? because eventually the battery will be the only thing stopping it from woking.
You can just pop in another 18650 battery. They are not soldered in.
Will it charge in the shade without direct sun?
Mine was positioned in light shade and failed to charge. Now it won't charge in bright sun. Very disappointing.
Does this light have a feature to turn on at dark and stay on until the battery dies?
Turn on at dark and turn off after few seconds