Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Clinically Tested Accuracy - FDA APPROVED ensure consistent, precise readings, Memories for 2 Users, track your blood pressure with 60 memory storage for each person with date & time stamp
- Easy to Use - Fully Automatic, once wrap the cuff well, get your Systolic, Diastolic blood pressure and Pulse results with one touch of the button, extra-large backlit LCD ensures clear numbers, even in dark room
- Wide-Range Cuff - integrated with hook-and-loop fasteners, wraps the arm for a more comfortable measurement, fits standard and large adult arms from 22cm (8 3/4”) to 42cm (16 1/2”)
- Results Alerts - blood pressure level bar displays how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels, and extra indicates if an irregular heartbeat is detected
- Portable & Guarantee - Powered by 4 x AAA batteries (not included) or by our 1byone Blood Pressure Monitor AC Adapter (Not included, available on Amazon); 30 Days Refund & 24 months Warranty
1byone Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Easy-to-Read Backlit LCD, White
1byone fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor utilizes a simple one touch mode, giving you accurate Systolic, Diastolic blood pressure and Pulse readings every time.
2 Users mode, which can store up to 60 most recent readings for each user (total 120 readings), along with the alerts of potential hypertension and irregular heartbeat, idea for tracking your blood pressure.
Adjustable & Large cuff fits standard and large adult arms; large backlit LCD screen, extra-large and clear digits make results easier to read.
Why do I seem to get different blood pressure readings at home than in the hospital clinic?
Blood pressure can fluctuate throughout the day due to weather, emotion, exercise, etc. There is also the ""white coat"" effect, meaning some patients' blood pressures will increase in a clinical setting due to anxiety.
Adjustable Large Cuff: 22cm-42cm (8 3/4 in -16 1/2 in)
Rated cuff pressure: 0mmHg~300mmHg (0kPa~40kPa)
SYS: 60mmHg~230mmHg (8.0kPa~30.7kPa) DIA: 40mmHg~130mmHg (5.3kPa~17.3kPa)
Pulse: 40-199 beat/minute
AC adapter (Not included, available on Amazon): 100~240V~50/60Hz, 0.3A Max
Or 4 x AAA batteries (Not included)
What’s in the box?
1 x 1byone upper arm blood pressure monitor
1 x wide-range cuff
1 x instruction manual
1 x nylon storage case
How do I take the most accurate measurements possible with this blood pressure monitor?
Before taking your blood pressure readings with the monitor, please use the following steps.
Step1: 5 minutes before measurement sit quietly in an upright position with legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor. Straighten your arm (the arm on the same side of the body as your heart) with palm facing upwards. Place the cuff around your straightened arm so it is fitted on your bicep and level with your heart.
Step 2: Position the cuff's tube off-center towards the inner side of the arm (in line with your pinky finger) and close the cuff. The cuff shouldn't be too tight or loose. To test the cuff's fit, snugly insert one index finger between the cuff and your arm.
Step 3: Take 2-3 deep breaths before beginning the measurement. Relax, support your arm on a table, and then press "Start." Be carefully not to bend the cuff's air pipe. The monitor will automatically turn on and start the blood pressure test.
Step 4: The monitor will display the results 30 seconds later. If you want to measure again, please allow 3 minutes between measurements so blood circulation can recover.
How do I change the units on the monitor between Kpa and mmHg?
When the blood pressure monitor is powered off, please press the "S" key about 3 seconds to enter settings mode and then short press "S" again to select the settings menu. Press "M" to switch between Kpa and mmHg. Finally, press "S" to save these settings.