Portable Instant Read Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Clinically Tested Accuracy - FDA and CE APPROVED to ensure quick and accurate readings for SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation), pulse rate and perfusion index in 10 seconds or less.
- Multi-orientation OLED Display - Results can be easily viewed in any of 6 orientations on the ultra-clear OLED display.
- Fast and Efficient - Simply put your finger in the chamber and press the power/function button for a fast accurate reading. Automatically powers-off after 10 seconds when not being used.
- Convenient for Carrying - Very light and small and includes carrying case and lanyard for super convenient carrying to the office, gym, mountain climbing, biking, or wherever else you may need it!
- What You Receive - 1byone Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, carrying case, lanyard, 2 x AAA batteries, user manual, 30-day full refund, and 12-month warranty. Please note that this product is for sports and/or aviation use only, not intended for medical use.
1byone Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
Extremely small and light. FDA and CE approved. A screen with multiple orientations. 1byone Pulse Oximeter is perfect for all who need quick and reliable blood oxygen and pulse rate measurements no matter at home or on the go.
At 1byone, we create lasting products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and more fulfilling. Come join our family with over 5 million satisfied customers and counting.
Pulse Oximeter Features:
1. Advanced technology to ensure its trustiness and high accuracy of measuring.
2. Upper and lower limit alerts can be set by user. Optional silent mode is also included.
3. Measurements in 10 seconds or less. A single power/function button can be used to change a variety of settings, including screen orientation, measurement alerts, sound, and brightness.
4. Ultra-clear OLED display with 6 orientation options. Also choose between pulse wave, pulse rate, Sp02 level, bar graph and battery indicator displays.
5. Includes nylon carrying case and lanyard for super convenient carrying when away from home.
6. After 10 seconds of inactivity, the Pulse Oximeter will power off automatically to save battery.
Power: 2 x AAA Batteries
SpO2 Range: 35%-100%
SpO2 Resolution: +/- 2%
Pulse Rate Range: 25-250bpm
Pulse Rate Resolution: +/- 2bpm
Rated Voltage: DC 3.0 V
Waterproof grade: IP22
1byone Comprehensive Warranty:
All 1byone products come with a 90-day return and 12-month warranty. Simply contact us and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and not intended for medical use.
Even with the alarms and beeps silenced, the oximeter beeps once when turned on. Is it possible to mute it?
I haven't read the directions. I like the beep to tell me my oxygen is low.
Grammie answered on November 6, 2017