Non-Contact Infrared 6-in-1 Thermometer with Forehead and Object Measurement
- Accurate and Reliable - The highly sensitive and precise sensor instantly provides an accurate and reliable quick reading in only 1 second.
- 6-in-1 Thermometer - Takes temperature of both kids and adults via the forehead and objects such as a baby’s milk bottle and baby food. Also includes night mode, 30 readings in memory, fever alarm and screen backlight.
- Hygienic and Non-Contact - Easy and hygienic to use, able to take Fº and Cº reading from 0.2”~1.2” (0.5~3cm) away, making it a great thermometer for newborns, toddlers, kids and adult.
- Smart and Considerate - Silent when taking readings in night mode, and saves the 30 most recent measurements for convenient health tracking.
- What You Receive - 1byone Infrared Thermometer, carrying pouch, instruction manual, 2 x AAA batteries, 30-day full refund, and 12-month warranty with no-hassle and friendly customer service.
1byone Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer:
If accuracy and safety are your top priorities when it comes to your kids’ and family’s health, 1byone Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is exactly what you need!
Up Hygiene and Limit Cross Infection:
Non-contact measurements from 0.2”~1.2” (0.5~3cm) mean the thermometer never touches the skin, safeguarding your children and family members from potential infection and keeping better hygiene.
Multifunctional Measurements :
In addition to forehead measurements, this thermometer can also measure object and liquid temperature, perfect for making sure your baby’s milk bottle, food and even bath water are suitable and not dangerously hot!
1byone Non-Contact Thermometer Features:
1. Provides accurate and reliable readings within 1 second.
2. Infrared non-contact design to avoid cross infection.
3. Object & Liquid mode can measure a baby’s bottle, baby food and even bath water to check the temperature is safe.
4. Night mode and LCD backlight allow the thermometer to be used in quiet and dark environments, such as around sleeping children.
5. A reading at or above 100.4ºF (38°C) will trigger a high temperature warning, with a frowning face icon and red LED warning of a fever.
6. 30 most recent measurements are automatically stored in memory and can be recalled to easily track temperature history.
Power: 2 x AAA Batteries
Operating Distance: 0.2”~1.2” (0.5~3cm)
Operating Conditions: 59°F to 95°F; ≤95%RH, non-condensing
Measurement Range: Forehead mode: 93.2°F ~109.4°F Object mode: 32°F ~212 °F
Measurement Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
1byone Comprehensive Warranty:
All 1byone Thermometers come with a 30-day full refund and 12-month warranty. Simply contact us and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
How can I change the scan mode?
You can change the scan mode by the following steps:
1. When the screen is on, press the Mode Switch button to switch between different scan modes. There are 4 modes: Forehead,Object, Forehead/Night and Object/Night mode.
2. The thermometer will make a ‘beep’ sound when taking readings in Forehead and Object scan mode. The thermometer will be silent when taking readings in the two night modes.
These night modes allow the thermometer to be used in quiet environments, such as around sleeping babies.
How can I change from degree Centigrade to Fahrenheit?
You can change between C or F by the following steps:
1. When the screen is on, press and hold both the Mode Switch button and Memory button for 3 seconds. The LCD display will flash between °F and°C. Release the buttons when the desired unit is being shown on the display.
2. Once selected, the thermometer is ready for use.
Does it have a fever warning?
Yes，it does.If the reading is 100.4ºF(38°C) or above, a frowning face will appear and the red LED will light up warning of a fever.