Ultra-Slim Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad
- Built-in touchpad - With the responsive touchpad, you can get a better operating experience on your surface pro. The split keys and scissors switches will make your typing as comfortable as that on a laptop.
- LED Backlit - 7 optional backlit colors and each color has 2 gears adjustable brightness, which will make your typing cooler and help you type freely even in the dark.
- Bluetooth performance - Using Bluetooth 3.0 technology that provides high speed connection and signal distance up to 33ft (10m).
- Battery - Built-in 750mAh rechargeable lithium battery, works for 125 hours continuous use with backlit off (3 hours with backlit on) or 90 days in standby mode, less than 4 hours charging time.
- Surface Fit Design - This keyboard features its magnetic fold so you can adjust it to the right angle when using with your surface pro 3, 4 or 5(new surface pro 2017), also compatible with android and windows devices.
How to Turn ON/OFF
1. To turn on, press power key for 1.5 seconds.
2. To turn off, press power key for 3 seconds.
How to pair with your device
1. Press power button for 1.5 seconds to turn on the keyboard. The green light will come on for 3 seconds.
2. Press "FN + Esc" to enter pairing mode. The blue Bluetooth indicator will begin to blink when pairing mode is activated.
3. On your device, go to "Settings" and activate the Bluetooth function to search for the keyboard.
4. The keyboard ID "1byone BS009" should be available on your device for pairing.
5. Select "1byone BS009" to start the pairing process. The Bluetooth indicator light will turn off once pairing is complete.
Trouble Shooting Steps
1. Keyboard doesn't work while charging - our keyboard can work while charging, unless its power is too low.
2. The keys do not light up - Please check if you have pressed FN+Alt to turn on the backlight.
3. The touch pad is very glitch and doesn't work smoothly - the touchpad is a little sensitive and need a little time to be used to, we have enhanced it now. If you have any question or opinion on it, please contact us to share your idea.
4. Sometimes keys don't work - The keys issue might be caused by many reasons: low power, bluetooth driver, or key breaking. If its low power, we would suggest fully charge the keyboard; if its driver issue, try updating bluetooth driver(you can test the keyboard with a phone to see if the key works well. If yes, then it should be the driver issue); If its key issue, we will give a replacement.
Product Size: 295*216*78mm
Package Size: 350*245*22mm
Bluetooth version: 3.0
Touchpad: Elan chip
Interface: Micro USB
Supporting OS: Windows
a. 1 x Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad
b. 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
c. 1 x User Manual
does the pen still work via bluetooth???
Yes, it does.
Can you set the lights to always stay lit? (sometimes the lights on these kinds of boards seem to go out after a min or so)
Yes, you can.
Is this compatable with linux?
It will work with your linux device because it can work either by wire mode(connected by a micro usb cable) or bluetooth mode(if your linux support bluetooth connection).
Can you pair it with more than one device at the same time, and toggle between them by pressing buttons on the keyboard? (Ex.Slot1 tablet,Slot 2phone)
It can be paired with one device only at a time.
Is the keyboard suppose light the keys evenly? Some keys are super bright while other keys are very dim.
My keys are lit pretty evenly. You may want to check the brightness in all colors. That may show some defect to one set of LEDs.
is it ipad compatible?
Yes ,it is .But the touchpad does not support IOS system.
Does anyone know why it keeps sleeping. Keyboard freezes and wont wake without plugging in cable. Defeats the point really...
All BT keyboards sleep after a few minutes idle to save battery. My keyboard works really well. Sorry that you are having trouble with yours.
Pgup/dn and home/end buttons available via fn+arrow ?
Hello Sergey,Yes, you can press FN+arrow up/down to work as page up/down and Fn+arrow left/right as home/end.
Does the keyboard work when attached to surface without bluetooth pairing ?
Is a bluetooth keyhoard, you need to pair the first time, then win10 automatically recognizes it a 3 sec approx.