BEAUTURAL 1200-Watt Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer, Clothes Wrinkle Remover, 30s Fast Heat-up, Auto-Off, 8.79 oz. Large Detachable Water Tank
- REMOVE WRINKLES FAST AND EFFICIENTLY - preheats in only 30 seconds, with detachable large 260ml (8. 79 oz. ) water tank for 15 minutes of continuous steaming.
- SAFE TO USE ON ALL FABRICS - cotton, wool, polyester, plush, silk, fiber, nylon, velvet and linen, suitable for clothes, bedding, table clothes, sofas, toys and so much more.
- UNIQUE LEAK-PROOF DESIGN - No leaking, No spilling, allows steam your clothes while hanging vertically or lying horizontally.
- FREE 3 REMOVABLE ATTACHMENTS - fabric brush, creaser, and Lint brush provide versatile steaming options.
- SATISFACTION GUARAN TEED - 90-day fully refund and hassle-free 24-month warrant y with friendly customer service.
Need an easier way to remove wrinkles from clothes, curtains, bedding and furniture? Beautural's powerful Handheld Garment steamer removes wrinkles in only minutes, all with no ironing board needed! It's safe, compact, easy to use and perfect for both the home and travel. Just fill with water, allow 30 seconds to heat up, and have perfect, wrinkle-free clothes in just minutes! Note : When you take it to Europe - Please use converter from 220v to 110v + adapter (Europe- 220v) What's In The Box? 1 x Garment Steamer 1 x Fabric Brush Attachment 1 x Lint Brush Attachment 1 x Creaser Attachment 1 x Measuring Cup 1 x Instruction Manual 100% Satisfaction: Here at Beautural, we stand by our products 100% with 90-day full refund and 24-month . A happy purchasing experience is our #1 priority and we will happily send you a replacement steamer if any issues arise.
Product EAN: 6970323134116
Q：Is a garment steamer the same as a conventional iron?A：No. We wish to let you know steamer is different from a steam iron. It may be more effective and efficient on thin garments and portable for travel.Besides, it's no need to use on a ironing board.
Q：My steamer turn on and heats up, but when I go to actually steam clothes, it makes noise and nothing comes out? How do i fix it?A：We recommend you take the following steps:1. Fill the tank with enough water and make sure the beginning of the suction pipe is inside the water.2. After pressed the power button, wait for about 35 seconds until the power indicator became steady green.3. Toggle the steam lock down to enable automatic continuous steam flow or press the steam button manually for a short burst of steam.If it still doesn't work, please feel free to contact us by clicking the SELLER and we would be more than happy to assist you with a replacement.