HDTV Antenna Amplifier Signal Booster-white
- The number of channels you got in your area is determined by what's being broadcast in your area. Channel reception will vary depending on how far away you are from broadcast towers, and your surroundings.
- The amplifier/booster can enhance the signals weakened by the obstructions between you and the towers, but can not add signals.
- Check out what channels are available in your area and how many channels you've got. If your TV picture is not crystal clear, or you can not get the weak signals from far away towers, you can use this amplifier to boost the weakened signals.
- We do NOT recommend to use this amplifier/booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong. A booster will cause self-oscillate and you may get fewer signals than without.
- We DO offer a 30-day money back guarantee in case of this booster doesn't help.
1byone High Gain Low Noise HDTV Antenna Amplifier Signal Booster
Output level: 100dBuV
Noise figure: less than 4dB
Power Supply: DC 6V 100mA by external adapter or DC 5V from USB source.
Perfect TV Antenna Amplifier
This amplifier is a perfect accessory to boost signal for your passive antennas. Boost Any Non-amplified TV Antenna up to 15 Miles Range.
Black color is designed for balck or dark color passive antennas.
About Antennas Performance
Channel reception depends on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers and your surroundings. (i.e. obstructions between you and the towers). Visit tvfool.com website and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
We do NOT recommend to use this amplifier/booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong. A booster will cause self-oscillate and you may get fewer signals than without.
1byone 12 months Warranty assures you of its superior build quality. Note: Get 1byone tv antenna amplifier for better reception.
will this amplifier work with a Leaf ultimate indoor antenna?
It will work with any non amplified antenna (not using a powered on top of powered). I've tried these with all antennas, even ones I've made from copper wiring. It will take a signal you get into antenna (example -100 RSSI) and apply gain to that of 20dB so it will be like -80 RSSI. In any event you will never get any better signal than what is entering antenna. These help to compensate power dB loss from coax length/splitters ect by applying gain where -100 turns to -110 because of length of cabling etc.. so by applying gain it helps you to get good signal at TV
For the amplifier to work does it need to be connected to the antenna and then into a usb port?
The amplifier connects to the antenna and plugs into an electrical outlet or plugs into the USB port on your TV for power.
Live in sf approx. 2 miles from sutro tower. can't pick up ch.5 or ch. 7 with the 1by1 flat antenna. will this allow me to receive them?
Flat antenna did not work for me, but a roof antenna works great with the amplifier
can you use a 12V 100mA in the place of a 12V 50mA for the lava antenna 8008?
The power supply of this amplifier is DC 6V 100mA or DC 5V from USB source. You can use a 6V 50mA(by external adapter) or 5V 50mA(from USB source)
to replace the 6V/5V 100 mA.