Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS, Android, Windows
- Foldable design - Made of excellent aluminium material,ultra slim foldable design and pocket size. Folding size: 5.8"*3.5"*0.7", Open size:9.9"*3.5"*0.2".
- Compatibility - QWERTY layout with hot keys, Compatible with iOS/Mac OS, Android, Windows and most bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Battery - Built-in 210mAh rechargeable lithium battery, works for 64 hours continuous use or 114 days in standby mode, less than 4 hours charging time.
- Easy to use - Magneitc switch, smart auto ON/OFF feature. Fast pair with your device by pressing Fn+C.
- Bluetooth performance - Using the American broadcom bluetooth 3.0 chip, providing high speed connection and signal distance up to 33ft (10m).
Tri-fold design, making it convenient to carry. Magnetic power on / off design, easy and flexible to operate.
Support Most of Bluetooth-enabled Devices
Support systems: Windows, Mac / IOS, Android, Tablet PC, Smart Phone, enabling you to match with most Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Built-in 210mAh lithium battery keeps the keyboard going through 64 hours of continuous use.
Ultra Slim Design
Sleek profile, easy to transport, work and play anywhere anytime. Stainless steel back panel ensures good feel and sturdy quality.
Here at 1byone, we stand by our products 100%. This bluetooth keyboard comes with a 12-month guarantee. If any issues arise, we will happily send a replacement on us. Satisfaction is our number one priority, at 1byone.
1. This keyboard doesn't support the Win 8 Mobile.
2. For Android 4.4 users: The Caps Lock indicator may not light, but will still function normally.
3.The keyboard will automatically go into power saving mode after being idle for 30 minutes. Press any key and wait about 3 seconds to wake it.
Is it wobbly when you type (even slightly) or does it lay perfectly still?
It lays still on a flat surface such as a table etc.
This says it comes with a "foldable protective case" (like the jorno) and there's one in the pictures, but reviewers commented that there is now case?
There was no case included
Should this keyboard be charged in the folded or unfolded position? How do you know when fully charged?
I've only charged it folded, but don't see why it wouldn't charge unfolded. No idea how you know the charge, but I've only charged it twice since getting it weeks and weeks ago. Seems to hold a charge pretty well (and I'm typing on it now!).
does the little folding stand for your phone or table come with it?
No, the folding stand does not comes with the Bluetooth Keyboard, and thanks for your contact.
Where is the screenshot key? Thanks for your help
Sorry, there is no screenshot key, but you can download an application to define the keys for yourself.
can you type with the keyboard on your lap or will it fold up?
Anyone else have issues with defective / non-functioning keys? If so, how did you get it replaced? Did you work with 1byone or with Amazon?
No problems at all with my keyboard, sorry
How does it stay unfolded?
It must have a mechanical detent, I suppose. I use it with my tablets and I have no issues with it. I never think about it, I simply use it.
Is the battery replacable?
The package design does not provide for battery access. To replace the battery would require factory intervention.
how do I get this to connect
Their customer service is 909-391-3888, they always respond promptly. Hope this helps.
can i use the keyboard with half of it still folded over? must it be fully open to work?
No, you can not use the keyboard with any parts still folded over. It must be fully open to work.