Staying connected with the upgrading trends and social life is the need of the generation and so an access to the net is important wherever you go. WiFi dongle is a solution to this problem. A portable internet that always keeps you connected to your World.
Wifi Dongles connect to your mobile, laptops, pc and tabs. They either are wireless or have to be fixed in the port. Mobile WiFi is called MiFi and have a bit different features.
It is referred as a Dongle, USB modem, internet stick, USB network adapter or USB mobile broadband stick. Dongles are used mostly as they have better connectivity and flexibility.
- When we are away from home or office these dongles give users more flexibility to use internet anywhere you want.
- These broadband run on the battery of your computer so you need not worry about charging them.
- The advent of 4G mobile broadband means a dongle is now a genuinely viable alternative to fixed line home broadband, depending upon your area.
- There is no tricky installation hardware, it’s easy to use for less tech-savvy users.
- It’s less expensive than other upgrade options since you're not paying someone for the repair work—or worse, buying a newer computer with better Wi-Fi access when your current machine is otherwise operating properly.
Considerations before Buying a WiFi Dongle:
- If you are using internet for Streaming Netflix or playing games use a dongle that gives you speed above 500 Mbps.
- Find the security protocol of your router by checking the network settings on a device that’s already connected to the access point or by logging into your router’s configuration dashboard. Select a USB adapter that uses the same protocol, whether it's WEP, WPA or WPA2.
- See whether the device has single or dual-band signal range.
- After buying a dongle you need to select a proper plan to activate depending upon the plan that suits your demands and needs.
How to set up a WiFi Dongle
Insert a USB dongle into your computer, the machine recognizes it and prompts you to install the driver.After installation position, the dongle within the range and isn't obscured by cables, furniture, or other obstacles.
1byOne Wireless WiFi Dongle
- It’s a 5G Dongle with IEEE which supports 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. It has a 2.4 GHz or 5Ghz of bandwidth. It has a new feature of EZ channel which allows you to edit or store your channels.
- It supports EZ cast, Miracast, EZAir, DLNA and is a perfect gadget for meetings and videos.
- It has different modes like DLNA mode which allows you to share the video from your phone or the local one on TV, EZcast mode where the user can share a photo, video, ppt, document or live on V/Projector or monitor.
How to connect?
- Run EZcast Apk on your device mobile or laptop.
- Go to setting à Internet
- Connect the dongle to your WiFi router.
You can get this product on Amazon with better deals and discounts. For more tech related news and deals stay connected with us.