The future is wireless! So it’s only fitting you ditch the long cables to make way for better technology and smart gadgets. And one such gadget that seems to be gaining a lot of popularity is the Wireless Charger which charges your smart phone’s battery without having to plug it into a socket.
So let’s find out what all the hype is about!
What are Qi Wireless Chargers?
The word ‘Qi’ is of Chinese origin (pronounced “chi”) and essentially means ‘flow of energy’. Thus as the name suggests, your device is charged using this flow or exchange of energy once it is placed on the Qi Charging Pad.
How do they work?
Wireless charging, also known as inductive or cordless charging consists of a charging pad which produces a magnetic field. And when a device with an induction coil is placed in this field, it will begin to charge through the transfer of energy.
The wireless charger itself is not wireless. You can plug it into a power source so that it can charge your device effortlessly without having to plug it in.
1byone Ultra Slim Wireless Charger
It’s only fair that you pick a ‘smart’ charger for your smartphone and 1byone’s Ultra Slim Qi charging pad has a lot of cool features that make it our favorite charger.
No more tangled charging cables!
We all face those moments when our phone hits 7% and we’re running around frantically trying to locate our charger. It gets even worse trying to untangle cables or finding a comfortable power source near you.
Luckily you can bid goodbye to annoying wires altogether when you switch to a wireless charger like 1byone’s Wireless Charging Station. What’s great about this charger is you can still use while it charges without worrying about unplugging it.
Lightning fast charging
A common misconception about wireless charging is that since you aren’t plugged into a conventional power source, you won’t get the fastest charging for your device. 1byone’s wireless charger puts this rumor to rest and charges your phone just as fast minus having to deal with cables and USB ports!
It’s also very user-friendly and all you need to do is place your device on the charging pad and it immediately begins charging.
‘Smart’ charging features
- If your phone often heats up while charging it can be a cause for concern. That’s why this charger keeps your phone from overheating thanks to its temperature control feature. It makes sure your battery won’t heat over 107°F so your phone is all safe!
- Don’t worry about overcharging your phone. One of its cool smart features is that it automatically stops charging once it detects that your device is fully charged!
- It also has red and blue light indicators to help you figure out if your device is charging or not. The red light indicates that it’s ready to charge while the blue means that your device is charging. When both light up together it indicates that your device is charged. And if the lights are blinking then it means that the device you’re trying to charge is not compatible with your Qi charger.
Compatible with most phones:
Speaking about compatibility and devices, you’ll be glad to know that this charging pad supports most of your favorite smartphones. Some of these are-
- Samsung Galaxy S7/ S6 / S6 Edge / Edge+ / Note 5
- Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 (2nd gen)
- LG G3 / Optimus G PRO/ Vu2
- Motorola Droid Maxx / Droid Mini
- Nokia Lumia 920 / 928 / 1020
But don’t worry if you own an iPhone or another model. You can still use this charger as long as you get a special Qi wireless receiver.
Get yours here!