ATSC Digital Converter Box for Analog TV
- 1080p Digital Broadcasts on your Analog TV: Conveniently convert over-the-air (OTA) digital broadcasts received from your antenna for playback on your analog TV.
- Record and Pause Live TV: Pause live TV so you never miss a moment of your favorite show, and also save shows for later viewing by record them live or by scheduling a recording.(For USB flash stick, only support FAT32 or NTFS, 2GB and up).
- USB Multimedia Playback: View images and play music and videos on your TV from a USB device for an expanded experience.
- Additional Features: Pause Live TV, Parental Controls, Program Guides, Favorite Channel Lists, USB Multimedia Player, Auto Tuning, Recording PVR, Closed Captioning, and Auto & Manual Scanning.
- What You Receive: Converter Box with HDMI 1080P Output / Coaxial Output / RF Out / Composite Out, remote control, composite cables, power adapter, instruction manual, 30-day full refund, and 12-month warranty with friendly customer service.
Let Your Analog TV Receive Local HDTV Channels!
1byone Digital TV Converter Box converts over-the-air ATSC digital broadcasts for playback on your analog TV. Working together with your TV antenna, Digital Converter Box lets you enjoy all your local broadcasts for FREE from ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and many others with expanded programming for kids, news, sports, sitcoms and more.
Enjoy all your favorite shows Without Ever Paying A Monthly Cable Or Satellite Bill!
Digital Converter Box Functions
1. USB Live/Scheduled Show Recording: Record your favorite TV programs live for later viewing, or schedule a future recording time.
2. USB Multimedia Player: View photos from a USB flash disks and play music and video files.
Pause Live TV; Parental Controls; EPG (Electronic Programming Guide); Favorite Channel List; Auto/Manual Tuning; Closed Captioning; EAS (Emergency Alert System); Power On/Off Scheduling.
Button And Port Layout
(2) Channel Buttons: Last/Next Channel
(3) Display: Shows Time or Channel
(4) Remote Sensor: Point the Remote Controller towards this Sensor
(5) Power Indicator
(6) USB Port (supports USB flash disks)
(7) RF IN (for external TV antennas)
(8) RF Out
(9) Composite Video Broadcast Signal
(10) Audio Output
(11) HDMI Output
Connecting Digital Converter Box To Your Antenna And TV
Three Connection Modes:
(1)+(2): Antenna and Converter Box connected by RF Cable. TV and Converter Box connected by RF Out Cable.
(1)+(3): Antenna and Converter Box connected by RF Cable. TV and Converter Box connected by Audio L/R and Video Cable(AV Cable).
(1)+(4): Antenna and Converter Box connected by RF Cable. TV and Converter Box connected by HDMI Cable.
1byone is a Global Leader in TV Accessories. Come Join Our 1byone Family of Over 5 Million Satisfied Customers and Counting!
how many tvs can be hooked up to converter box?
By mark antley on November 4, 2017
Only 1 TV, because this antenna just have one tuner.
1byone Service Team
1byone Products Inc. SELLER answered on November 5, 2017
My tv coxal end on the tv broke off. can i use the outside antenna coaxal cable to the back of the unit and from there use a hdmi to the tv?
Yes, of course. There are three connecting modes and you can choose any one to connect it to your TV.
1.RF Cable to connect Antenna and the Converter Box, HDMI cable to connect your TV and the ATSC Converter Box
2.RF Cable to connect Antenna and the Converter Box, Audio L/R and Video RCA Cable to connect your TV and the ATSC Converter Box
3.RF Cable to connect Antenna and the Converter Box, RF Out Cable to connect your TV and the ATSC Converter Box
1byone Service Team
By 1byone Products Inc. SELLER on February 9, 2018
I have a digital antenna and a digital tv. I just want to use this for timer recording tv shows. Will it work?
Yes, but you cannot watch any other channel while this is recording unless you get a splitter.