Amplifier Signal Booster for TV HDTV Antenna
- This amplifier/booster can enhance signals weakened by obstructions between you and your local broadcast towers.
- The number of channels you can receive is determined by what's being broadcast in your area. Channel reception is dependent upon distance from broadcast towers, terrain, surroundings, and weather.
- Check out what channels are available in your area first and how many you are able to receive. If your TV picture is not crystal clear, or you cannot receive the weak signals from far away towers, use this amplifier to boost the weakened signals.
- We do NOT recommend using this amplifier/booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong. The amplifier may cause self-oscillations and result in fewer signals received.
- We DO offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you find this amplifier does not help to strengthen received signals.
1byone High Gain Low Noise HDTV Antenna Amplifier Signal Booster
Frequency Range: 47 - 862MHz
Output Level: 100dBuV
Noise Figure: less than 4dB
Power Supply: DC 6V 100mA by external adapter or DC 5V from USB source
Works with any non-amplified / passive tv antennas
Clear Circuit Technology increases range and channels
Energy saving USB power supply with LED power indicator
Perfect TV Antenna Amplifier
This amplifier is a perfect accessory to boost signal for your passive antennas. Boost Any Non-amplified TV Antenna up to 15 Miles Range.
White color is designed for white or light color passive antennas.
About Antennas Performance
Channel reception depends on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers and your surroundings. (i.e. obstructions between you and the towers). Visit tvfool.com website and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
We do NOT recommend using this amplifier/booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong. The amplifier may cause self-oscillations and result in fewer signals received. Do remember to power it when using this booster.
Important Troubleshooting Steps
- Please do remember to power the amplifier when in use, for this amplifier need power to work properly.
- If customers use the amplifier but only to find the signal is not strong, please try moving your antenna to a different location - it is best to place the antenna in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Do remember to do a channel scan every time you move your antenna.
1byone 12 months Warranty assures you of its superior build quality. Note: Get 1byone tv antenna amplifier for better reception.
Is there a benefit to USB power opposed to plugging in?
There's really no added benefit to using the USB but with this said I personally prefer the the plugging in type..
By Ginger Flowers on November 22, 2015
Will this help boost signal on a ground floor? I get many channels in my top floors but terrible reception for even the closest channels downstairs.
I get them fine on the ground level
By Amazon Customer on September 9, 2016
I'm on the bottom floor in a garage apartment with no windows. It's been amazing for me. Great HD reception.
Chris Mercer answered on September 9, 2016
Can you mount the amplifier outside? Is it waterproof?
No, it is not waterproof. We recommend you put it close to your TV.
1byone Service Team
1byone Products Inc. SELLER answered on February 27, 2018
John answered on February 26, 2018
Do i need one for each hdtv i have?
Yes, I tried to use one for two and ended up with one for each for best results
By Louis G. on February 29, 2016
Yes, one for each tv. Thanks for your contact.
1byone Products Inc. SELLER answered on March 2, 2016
does it work with other antennas or just this brand with the amplifier?
Yes, it works with other brand antennas. It can boost any non-amplified antennas.
By Linda Barrett on June 9, 2015