1byone 150 Miles Digital Amplified Outdoor/Roof HDTV Antenna
- Free for Life - Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! Get all your local channels crystal clear and absolutely free! The 1byone amplified antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD. Simply connect the antenna to your TV using a coaxial cable, perform a channel scan, and in minutes you'll be enjoying free local HD programming.
- The Best Picture and Sound Quality - You can now experience HDTV in the highest quality picture and sound available. Over-the-air broadcasts are transmitted in uncompressed full HD (1080P), ultra HD (4K), and 3D channels, far surpassing what cable and satellite offer. Many local broadcasts are digitally aired in Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound giving you the ultimate sound stage for watching live television.
- Receive Free Local HDTV and UHF Signals - Optimized for 1080P digital reception, the 1byone outdoor tv antenna allows you to pick up free local UHF high-definition and standard definition signals.
- Superior Construction - The cross-phase, multi-element design is built with superior construction to withstand tough outdoor weather conditions. Maximum Range: 80 Miles.
- Buyer Guarantee - We stand behind our antenna 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please note that over-the-air reception is dependent upon environmental factors and we cannot guarantee reception in all conditions. We do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all orders to allow you to test the antenna’s suitability in your area.
1byone is a Global Leader in TV Accessories. Come Join Our 1byone Family of Over 5 Million Satisfied Customers and Counting!
Outdoor TV Antenna Specification:
Frequency Range: 470-862MHz
Receiving Range: UHF
Antenna Gain: 9-13dBi
Amplifier Gain: 18dB
Power Input: AC-110V/60Hz
Power Output: AC12V 100mA
2x Antenna Boom with Preassembled elements
1x Dipole Box
1x 4*30MM/M Screw
2x 4*30MM/PM Screw
1x 4*45MM/M Screw
2x Connecting Part
4x M4 Wing Nut
1x Power Supply Unit(PSU)
1x 1.5m 3C 2V coaxial cable(from PSU to TV)
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts. Also check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver ;
2. Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions ;
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels ;
4. Signal quality determines picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, please try to place the antenna in various locations to find a best signal reception spot. After finding the optimal location for your antenna, you may be surprised by how many HD channels you receive ;
5. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal, put B07CF738QM or B01N5MLC1M into Amazon search box for 1byone converter box;
6. Before you buy, find out what channels are available in your area by visit "dtv.gov/maps" or "tvfool";
7. Mounting pole not included - Put B013057BDU or B01MZ21OFD into Amazon search box for 1byone pole.
Can anyone recommend an amplifier for this?
I live 90 miles from the broadcast tower and don't really need one.
can i just hook th coax cable from atenna to my exterior cable box mounted on the side of the house and it will send signal to all outlet ports
The answer is yes however you may need to install a splitter to do so. I would recommend installing the amplifier for the antenna in between the line coming in and the splitter going to the rest of the TV's in the home to maximize signal and performance. -By B. Hart on November 15, 2016
Will this antenna fit a dish network mount?
Yes! Mine is on one! -By Robert Kerns on December 15, 2015
I want to split the signal to run to two tv's on opposite sides of my home. Can I get an extra power supply box for 2nd tv?
Yes, you can.
I plan to buy the 80 mile (0551) or 85 mile (0555) in the 86303 zip code. house is in forest with trees. which one is better?
I am in a subdivision antenna mounted on front of house trees in back and I get only three channels. .