80 Miles Amplified Digital HDTV Antenna
- New Concept Design Antenna - Modern with a compact size to reduce wind load and provide much better signal reliability on windy or rainy days. Anti-UV coating and waterproofing/snowproofing provide shielding for minimum interference.
- Enhanced VHF/UHF Reception and Built-in Low Noise Amplifier and 4G LTE Filter - Enhanced receiving performance and stronger signal reception with less signal loss. Removes interference and channel loss caused by 4G mobiles phone signals.
- Easy tools-free installation- This modern antenna is so much easier to install than big traditional yagi antennas using the included accessories.
- Never Pay Expensive Cable or Satellite Fees Again - Pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD to any digital-ready TV. VHF/UHF/FM: VHF 87.5-230MHz; UHF 470-700MHz.
- Longer Cable for Convenient Setup- Included 20ft high-performance coaxial cable makes it easy to place the amplified antenna in high-reception areas.
1byone Wing TV Antenna:
Our amplified Wing Antenna combines a sleek design with excellent receiving ability. With waterproofing and snowproofing as well as Anti-UV coating, its receiving ability is much improved over traditional yagi antennas.
Never Pay Hugely Expensive Cable or Satellite Fees Again! You Can Get All Local Channels in Crystal Clear Quality, Absolutely Free.
1byone Wing TV Antenna Features:
1. Fashionable design that fits with your home decoration. Compact to save space.
2. Comes pre-assembled for easy installation, and saves money on instillation fees compared with big traditional antennas.
3. Enhanced VHF and UHF signal reception.
4. Built-in Low Noise Amplifier to enable stronger signal reception with less signal loss.
5. Built-in 4G LTE Filter to remove interference and signal loss caused by 4G mobile phones.
6. Various mounting location options including balcony, attic, living room, window with mast, roof, etc.
Wing Outdoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency Range: 87.5-230MHz; 470-700MHz
Receiving Frequencies: FM/VHF/UHF
Antenna Gain: 45dB
Noise figure: ≤2dB
Power Supply: via Power Adapter 12V 200mA
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance to your local broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit "dtv.gov/maps" or "tvfool" and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for best results.
What You Receive:
Wing Antenna with Built-in Amplifer, Power Supply Box and Switching Adapter, Mast Clamp, 20ft Cable with Waterproof Cap, Instruction Manual.
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2. Retune your TV or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3. Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4.Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
Can I hook several TV's to this attenna?
Yes, it can work on multiple TVs. And a splitter is needed to do this.
Can I mount it inside my attic? Or should I just take the dish down on my roof and mount it there?
I see no reason why an attic mount would not give you excellent reception without being exposed to the elements. Give it a try with a small tv to test the signal first before you make a final decision. The tv tuner will gather all of the signals when you Autoprogram it. This is a well built model and the higher you go, it may max out the possible signal, barring a resistance in the construction materials that are in front of it.
What is the recommended height to mount this at?
Hello......The higher you go the better of getting channel reception. Ive used this off the front porch and on the roof(20ft) .Worked ok on porch , I got all the major stations but on the roof picked up 19 stations in my area of mountains (northeast PA).Definitely for outdoor use and reception. Hope this helps......Paul....