60 Miles Outdoor Roof HDTV Antenna with Motorized 360° Rotation
- Never Pay Expensive Cable or Satellite Fees again –1byone tv antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE. Simply connect the antenna to your TV via coaxial cable, scan channels and in minutes you'll be enjoying your free local programs
- Motorized 360° Rotating Antenna – The built-in motor allows this antenna to freely rotate 360° to pick up signals from any direction, solving the difficult problem of manually adjusting the antenna
- Included Remote Control for Antenna Adjustment - No longer worry about trips outside in cold, raining, snowy, or windy weather to dangerously climb up and manually adjust the direction of your antenna. Simply adjust the antenna's direction from the comfort of inside your own home using the included infrared remote control
- Longer Coaxial Cable for Convenience: Included 50-foot coaxial cable makes it easier to place the antenna in the area with the best reception; VHF/UHF, VHF: 174-230MHz; UHF: 470-862MHz
- Superior Construction - The cross-phase, multi-element design is built with superior construction to withstand tough outdoor weather conditions
- The Best Picture and Sound Quality - You can now experience HDTV in the highest quality picture and sound available. Over-the-air broadcasts are transmitted in uncompressed full HD (1080P), ultra HD (4K), and 3D channels, far surpassing what cable and satellite offer. Many local broadcasts are digitally aired in Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound giving you the ultimate sound stage for watching live television
Receive Local HDTV Channels by Life-time Free Fee
Enjoy all your local broadcasts from ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, and other local networks with expanded programming for kids, news, sports, sitcoms and more with no cost or contracts. Just imagine never paying a monthly cable or satellite bill to enjoy your favorite shows!
Motorized 360° Rotating Antenna to Solve the difficult problem of manually adjusting the antenna
The design of built-in motor allows this antenna to freely rotate 360° to pick up signals from any direction, so after installing the antenna, you can change its receiving direction simply by remote control, but not have to adjusting the mounting pole strenuously. The Motor can turn in both directions to avoid lines tangles
Infrared Remote Control for Antenna Adjustment
Are you troubled to adjust the antenna direction on the roof for better signal reception, especially on bad weather day? Now with this tv antenna, you will never have to do it again, just stay at home comfortably to adjust the antenna direction by the remote control.
TV Antenna Specifications:
Receiving Frequency: 174-230MHz; 470-862MHz
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF
Reception Range: 60 Miles
Beam Width: VHF-H85°/V105°; UHF-H55°/V75°
Power Input: AC-110V/60Hz
Power Output: AC15V 100mA
Coaxial Cable Length: 50ft
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance from the broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit http://dtv.gov/maps and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
We stand behind our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please note that over-the-air reception is dependent upon environmental factors and we cannot guarantee reception in all conditions. We do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all orders to allow you to test the antenna's suitability in your area.
1. Mounting pole not included - Put B013057BDU into Amazon search box for 1byone pole.
2. The remote control of the antenna should face the direction of power supply unit without obstruction, rather than face the antenna main unit.
3. If you put this antenna on the roof or anywhere not in line of your sight, please note that there is no need to know which direction the unit is pointing. You can just stay in your room, adjust the direction by the remote control or power supply unit, and then scan for channels on your TV. Once you find you can receive the most channels, the antenna is now pointing the optimal direction.
Antenna Color code for my area is yellow. Would the 45 mile be most suitable?
Yes, it would be suitable and thanks for your contact.
Tony B answered on January 1, 2016
will this work with a roku tv?
It will pick up over the air stations in your area. It won't connect to internet stations or stream.
By smb on January 1, 2017
Can I install this in my attic?
yes u can
By Amazon Customer on February 13, 2016
Will this antenna work with a 4K TV
It should for more details contact seller
By carl zabriskie on October 27, 2015
raymond r thomas answered on October 28, 2015
Yes. it works with 4K TV.
1byone Products Inc. SELLER answered on October 27, 2015