50 Miles Digital Indoor TV Antenna with Adjustable Receiving Range
- Free for Life - Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again! The 1byone Creative Amplified Omni-directional indoor tv antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD.
- Amplified Antenna with 1byone Creative Inline Amplifier - The inline amplifier with "on / off" switch enables you to adjust and get more channels flexibly according to the distance between houses and TV towers.
- Full HDTV and VHF/UHF/FM Receiving- 50-mile range hdtv antenna allows access to far away broadcast towers, delivering full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV. VHF: 47-230MHz;UHF: 470-700MHz.
- Elegant Circular Hollow Design- Circular antenna can receive Omni-directional tv signal; you can hung antenna on the back of TVs or from any hook by the hollow design; Reversible silver/white color fits any home decoration.
- Longer Cable, Included Antenna Stand, Easier Setup - Included 10-foot coaxial cable makes it easier to place the antenna in the area with the best reception in your house, especially for customers whose TVs are not near windows; Besides mounting the antenna on a wall or window, you can also use the included antenna stand to place it anywhere you like.
1byone Unique Antenna with Creative Inline Amplifier
The inline amplifier provides you 2 options to test and select the best signal receiving location for TVs, simply switch on and off the amplifier to see which mode helps you receive more TV channels
1byone Amplified TV Antenna
1.Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (like ABC,CBS,NBC,Fox,The CW,PBS).Supports 1080p HD
2. Fast setup in 3 easy steps–Unwrap,Plug in and Scan channels
Amplified Antenna Specification:
Receiving Range: FM/VHF/UHF
Power Supply:Via USB Adapter (5V/100mA)
Antenna with Inline Amplifer and 10ft Coaxial Cable
5ft USB Power Cable
Optional USB Adapter 5V 100mA
2x 3M Adhesive Mounting Stickers
IMPORTANT TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS:
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts; Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels
2. This antenna is a amplified antenna with inline amplifier-The inline amplifier with "on/off" switch enables customers to get channels flexibly
3. The Inline Amplifier must be powered in order to work properly, even though you switch the amplifier off. Do remember to do a channel scan every time you switch the amplifier
4. Reposition the antenna in a different location. Facing the direction of the broadcast tower is usually the best. Signal strength will vary based on certain conditions. Distance from the tower, hills, buildings and even tall trees can impact reception. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna. You will be surprised how many HD channels you received!
All of our antennas have 12 months warranty.