3-Speed Semi-Automatically Belt-Driven Turntable
- Semi-Automatic Playback - Press the Eject button anytime during playback and the tone arm will automatically return to turntable’s rest position.
- Included Remote Control - Switch between on and standby and control play modes and other functions from the comfort of your sofa.
- Strobe Illuminator - Illuminates three dot rows on the side of the platter for much greater control and refinement of record player pitch.
- Great Output/Input Features - Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output, USB and Aux in playback and recording.
- Adjustable Counterweight and Pitch Control - Mechanical adjustments for smoother and more accurate sound production.
1byone 3-Speed Semi-Automatically Belt-Driven Turntable with Magnetic Phono Cartridge, Adjustable Counterweight, USB Vinyl to MP3 Record Player
Inspired by over 100 years of turntable design, 1byone has crafted a fashionable turntable with great mechanics and features to deliver a high quality music experience. Enter the world of classic vinyl music right now with both tradition and the newest tech features!
1.Automatic playback stoppage and tone arm return with the press of a button.
2.Stroboscopic light and dot platter for more accurate speed indication and pitch control.
3.Stylish cool black finish with transparent protective dust cover.
4.Four spring stands to prevent resonance and access clearer vinyl sound.
5.LCD screen to display playlists and functions and a protective lid to hide all function buttons for a sleek, sophisticated look.
6.Multiple playback options with USB and Aux in ports.
7.Recording of vinyl via USB into MP3.
8.Adjustable tone arm and anti-skating control for smooth stylus movement.
1 x Semi-Automatic Turntable
1 x Counterweight
1 x RCA Cable
1 x Remote Control
2 x AAA Batteries
1 x Instruction Manual
1.Please carefully read and follow all instructions before use. The turntable should not be exposed to dripping or splashing water. Keep it far away from water, particularly near sinks, baths, or other similar areas.
2. Place the turntable in a dry, ventilated environment to protect it from overheating.
3. The turntable has no built-in speakers. Connect the turntable to a Hi-Fi stereo system for music playback.
Rated Power: AC 230V~50Hz, 14W
USB Output: DC5V 100mA max.
Remote Control Batteries: 2 x AAA
Dimensions (L x W x H): 420mm x 350mm x 130mm