Bluetooth Body Fat Scale with IOS and Android App
- Measuring Function - Use BIA technology to track your health information about Body weight, Body fat, water, Muscle mass, BMI, BMR, Bone mass visceral fat and Baby Weighing Mode
- Step-on technology - No more tapping or turning on a switch to use the scale. Just step on the scale and then you get an instant readout.
- Compact Design - 3.3 inch highlight LED Display, Use high quality impact-resistant tempered glass which is 4 times stronger than common glass.
- 4 High precision sensors - Equipped with 4 high precision sensors, can weigh from 11 pounds up to 400 pounds in 0.2 lbs increments.
- Compatibility - Only supports IOS 8.0 / Android 4.3 or higher version. Auto recognition of up to 10 users' profiles.
Full Body Composition Analysis
Step on the scale, and within seconds it takes 8 different essential health measurements, giving you comprehensive data about your health. Body measurements are sent instantly to your smartphone each time you step on, making it easy to track weight loss and health progress.
No Setup Needed
No need to bother with Wi-Fi or setup instructions to get started. Simply download our app to your smartphone, connect to Bluetooth(no pairing required) and have your stats within seconds of stepping on the scale.
How to Get All Data？
Make sure your feet are touching the electrode (silver) areas on the surface of the scale, with each foot touching both the top and bottom electrode.
Why do you need a Body fat Scale?
Health does not just depend on your weight. Whether you want to lose weight or keep Shape and Fitness, weight is not the only factor that needs concern.
You should pay more attention to your body fat, water and muscle mass. But this information cannot be provided by a traditional weight scale.
What can you get from 1byone body fat scale?
Comprehensive Health Index: Body weight, Body fat, Body water, Muscle mass, BMI(Body mass index) ,BMR(KCAL),Bone mass and Visceral fat.
Who cannot use?
We do not recommend the groups below to use it: Individuals with medical implants, for example, people with a pacemaker, pregnant women.
How to use it?
1). First, ensure you have connected your mobile devices to the internet.
2). Searching "1byone Wellness 2.0" on APP store or Google Play or scanning the QR code in the manual to download the APP.
3). Then, ensure the Bluetooth function is enabled (no pairing required), just follow the manual to use the APP to control the scale. It can store up to 10 personal profiles in the APP.
When to use?
We recommend you to use it at the same time every day. Better in the morning after getting up or 2 hours later after meals.
• Platform: Toughened Glass
• Dimensions: 300*300*28mm
• Weight: 1.74 kg
• Capacity: 180kg / 400lb
• Unit: kg / lb / st:lb
• Power: 4xAAA batteries(included)
1.A person's weight lightest at morning and heaviest at night. The difference between them is about 1 to 6 pounds. So we recommended to weigh at the same time period per day.
2. In Baby mode, you will weigh 2times and get baby’s weight, and ONLY weight available.
Why does it only appears the weight? without any other data on the app ?
1. Please take off your shoes and socks before standing on the scale. Ensure the skin on the bottom of your feet is not too dry; moisturize if needed.
2. Please confirm the operating system of your phone is either Android 4.3 and above or iOS 8.0 and above. Your phone should also have Bluetooth 4.0 and above.
3. Please make sure your feet are touching the electrode (silver) areas on the surface of the scale, with each foot touching both the top and bottom electrode.
If the above suggestions don't help, contact us and we can send you a replacement scale or assist with a refund.
What are the exact meaning of Ordinary, Amateur and professional levels?
These three levels have been designed to best serve the various activity levels of our users.
Ordinary: Do exercise equal to or less than 2 days per week.
Amateur: Do professional training equal to or less than 5 days per week.
Professional: Do professional training every day.
How can I make the scale measurements be as accurate as possible?
First, use the scale on a flat, hard surface. Second, Keep the scale in a single location without moving it while the screen is on.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you find the scale is inaccurate, place it on a flat surface, activate the scale, wait till the screen turns off, and then stand on the scale to do your weighting.
Why can I not search for the scale in my Bluetooth setting?
This device does not do Bluetooth pairing in the traditional manner. You need to download the app which then watches out for the Bluetooth signal (no pairing required). One advantage is that you can have multiple devices (you and your spouse for instance) all able to connect to the scale since it's not paired to one device.